Tuesday, December 4, 2007

T.V. Show Today

There is a Christian television show called The 700 Club, but I never watch it. However, I found out that Rush of Fools is supposed to be on the show today. I hope to be able to catch the show tonight but I'll have to find out what channel and what time it comes on. I just thought I would put this out there for anyone who happens to see this in time and would like to watch the show. If you see it, please let me know how it was and at what point in the show the group appeared.

Thanks and have a wonderful Tuesday!

4 comments:

Amel said...

I hope you get to watch it, Kathy!!! :-))))

Happy Tuesday to you too! ;-D

Juliana said...

Hi Kathy,

Yes happy Tuesday also from me :) Almost wekend hahaha... Oh, i added you to my blogroll. U can check it ^_^;;

bp said...

Happy Tuesday to you from me too!! I'd like to see it but we don't get that show!

stacys1175 said...

Happy Tuesday to you and I want to let you know the post that you left me to read I loved it and i also wonder what I would look like if my outside was my inside :)I also read it to kelcey and she liked it to thank you