Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Favorites

Last month I read some really wonderful Thanksgiving posts. One that stuck in my mind was written by Kay of Loop de Loops in La La Land. Please take a moment to read her Monday Thanksgiving post. It is absolutely beautiful. And while you're there, listen to "Breath of Heaven" on her music player if you've never heard the song before. I don't remember how I came in contact with all of my blogger friends, but I do remember finding Kay through a profile search of a certain Christian band, I believe it was Newsboys.

In case anyone doesn't already know this, you can go to your own profile and click on one of your interests and blogger will bring up a list of all the other blogs who listed that same interest in their profile. For example, I have listed A Plea for Purging as one of my favorites in the music category. I can go to my profile, click on A Plea for Purging, and a list of all the profiles who listed them comes up.......all six of them! Ok, so they haven't gotten very famous amongst bloggers yet. But if I click on Newsboys, it brings up a list of 5,300 profiles that have listed them as a favorite. And that's how I found Kay and a few other blogger friends.


The weekend is coming and I hope you each have a safe, fun and restful weekend with good weather.

Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

2 comments:

Kay Day said...

Thanks so much for linking to me!!
And thanks for the red links! LOL

Amel said...

GREAT choice again, Kathy! And I LOVE her song choices, too he he he he he he he...;-D I've never heard "Breath of Heaven" before. ;-D