Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Favorites

It's Friday, yea!!

Today I would like to start doing something new. I would like to try to do it each Friday, but knowing myself, it will probably be a once in a while type thing. What I'd like to do on Fridays is to put a link to a favorite post that I've read in the past. If anyone else would like to try this also, feel free to join in. I've seen people do Marriage Monday, Wordless Wednesday and Thankful Thursday. So welcome to Friday Favorites! I encourage you to follow the link and read the post. Today's favorite is a post that was written by 74Wixygrad on his Seek Him First blog. The title of the post is Enlarge Our Borders. I enjoyed it and I hope you will too!

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:33-34

7 comments:

Juliana said...

Hi Kathy,

Friday also my favorites day :) I have 2 awards for you. Check out at my blog :D

Cliff said...

WOW! This is truly an honor. I hope those who read those words are blessed by the Lord and go to business as they pray the Prayer of Jabez.

Thank you Kathy.

stacys1175 said...

I like Fridays to and im going to check out that post from cliff I really enjoy reading his blogs. :)

Kathy said...

Juliana, thanks so much for the rewards! I will try to post them tonight or tomorrow.

74wixy, you know, I read that book a few years ago. It was amazing to see some changes in my life after that.

Stacy, I like Cliff's blogs also!

bp said...

What a fun idea for Fridays! I enjoyed Enlarge our Borders.

Lori said...

What a great idea! After the first of the year, count me in.

Amel said...

THANKS for sharing, Kathy! I LOVE being introduced to new blogs or posts even though I probably have too many to visit on my list already he he he...'coz I also want to expand my border. ;-D