Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update on Neighbor's Dog

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a problem we were having with our next door neighbor's dog. Read about it here. What we decided to do was talk to them about it and see if they could fix the problem. Thank goodness, they did not get mad at us, but they did try to restrain the dog which broke my heart every time I saw it. However, several times since then we have found her back in our yard with our dogs. She just loves our dogs and wants to be with them. Last night, the neighbor talked with my husband and said they had tried another thing to keep the dog from climbing over the fence, but it didn't work either. She said that if we could put up with it through the weekend while they are out of town, then they will have to get rid of the dog next week. It all makes me sad, but I think that solution is really the best thing for the dog as long as they find a good home for her. Now, if they go out and get a full-blooded Rottweiller, I'll have to move. One day, I'll explain about why I have this fear of Rottweillers.

Speaking of dogs, I know that Vintage Bunny of Oh, For the Love of Vintage loves her dog. In fact, I believe her little dog has his very own blog! I really enjoy seeing the pictures of all the vintage clothes that Ms. Bunny gets at unbelievable bargains. I need all the help I can get with fashion, so I try to check her blog out every chance I get. She has another one called Beauty Buys with some very useful info. Another person who loves her dog is Frasypoo of This and That. Frasypoo also loves the Lord and writes a lot about her conservative views on various things. I always look forward to seeing what she has to say, but not only that, she is funny! She has a wonderful sense of humor and it comes through loud and clear in her blog. One of the coolest things that has happened since I started blogging was when Frasypoo told me that she found out that her stepkids know about my son's band, and they even have the band's music on their ipods! Small world!

If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans 12:18 (NIV)

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Thanks for the dog update I was wondering how it came out.

Frasier said...

Thanks Kathy
Glad you like my fashion sense and my dog!!He keeps me busy!
I actually have to thank the stepkids for keeping me upto date with the latest music!!
Its a very small world is' nt it...music binds us together as does Jesus
Thanks kathy,This was a very encouraging post

Stylin said...

OOps sorry,I signed in with the wrong blog for the previous comment

Amel said...

I'm glad to hear about the dogs. Fear of Rottweillers? Looking forward to reading about that later on. ;-D

Frasy's stepkids know your son's band and have their mucis in their ipods? That's COOL!!!! ;-D You'll never know who you encounter in this blogosphere he he he...

Anyway, Kathy, you've been tagged. This is an easy and fun meme, so check it out:

Desktop Meme

Denise said...

Thanks for the update.