Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Favorite Song

This song is unbelievable! Every time I hear it I get chill bumps. It is called "I Bowed on My Knees and Cried Holy" and it makes you want to go heaven and see Jesus.



...Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay crowns before the throne and say: "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." Revelation 4:8-11 (NIV)

3 comments:

Amel said...

I didn't know the song, but the singer has a divine voice! WOW!!!

Frasier said...

You were right!Its beautiful

sharon brobst said...

Thank you for sharing this! I haven't heard M. English since he stopped performing quite a while back.

It's good to see that he's back with such talent and passion.

Thanks for your visit.