Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rolling in the Grass

I have two dogs and they are the sweetest animals I've ever known. We inherited both of them at different times during my son's college years. They were both dogs that he got and then wasn't able to keep because he didn't have time to take care of them, so they ended up with us. They are a part of our family now and we love them. Our backyard is divided into two parts and they stay in the fenced back part of the yard. The front part of the yard has a lot of nice, green grass, so every time we let them into the front part of the yard, they love rolling in the grass. I took this video of them because it is so funny looking. Oh well, I can't get the video on here, so I'll just put a link....
Lacy and Emperor

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hi ! I see parents still end up looking after the pets ...
Thanks for popping by ! Did I tell you you have a great taste in your choice of template ...

Karen said...

by the way, I notice pay per post let you sign up ! They never got back to me so I figured maybe they didn't like my blog/ not enough visitors / whatever. Do you now what the criteria is ? Am thinking of putting info on it up at The Lonely Surfer for those who want to make money off the internet.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Amel said...

Ohhhh...they seem to be having SOOOOOOOO much FUN. It's good to have pets he he he...

Steven said...

Beautiful pets!!!!

steven-movieworld.blogspot.com

Frasier said...

Hi Kathy
That is called "premium roaching" in dog terms.If you have looked around my blog,you would have realised that I am a little bit dog obsessed!!they are so sweet!!!
BTW,I out up some pictures of me in a sari my mom mailed me,on my fashion blog.