Five advantages of an empty nest:
1. Food lasts a whole lot longer and you only have to cook for two.
2. The house stays neater and cleaner.
3. You can have the house quiet or listen to whatever music you like.
4. You can walk around the house in your P.J.'s or whatever.
5. You can use the computer whenever you want because it's always free.
If all those advantages are so great, then why am I missing making food for a bunch and having to keep running to the store for more, in a really messy house, and not being able to use my kitchen or computer early in the morning because someone is sleeping in the den?
Apparently, I must prefer my house to look the way it looked earlier today...
Book: Daily Acts of Kindness Devotional
1 day ago