Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Got Tagged!

And for once I'm going to play along because this sounds like fun and my last post was way too serious! Warren Peace tagged me on this and so here are my answers.

Four jobs I have held
1. LSM operator for U.S. Postal Service
2. 3rd grade school teacher in a Christian school
3. Clerical job at a medical equipment place
4. Law firm receptionist

Four movies I watch over and over
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Imitation of Life

Four places I have been
1. Panama City Beach, Florida
2. Disneyworld
3. Colorado
4. Germany

Four places I have lived
1. The house my parents lived in when I was born (in this city)
2. The house we moved to when I was 11 (in this same city)
3. The house my husband and I first lived in (in this same city)
4. The house we live in now (same city)

Four people who email me regularly
1. My mom forwards me stuff
2. My sister forwards me stuff
3. Jo - sends Sunday's bulletin every week
4. Nobody just emails me regularly

Four favorite foods
1. tacos
2. burritos
3. chicken enchiladas
4. salsa and chips

Four places I'd rather be
1. Rocky Mountains
2. at the beach
3. Smoky Mountains
4. the Alps

Four things I'm looking forward to
1. Seeing my son's band in Auburn Friday night
2. My daughter going with us to Auburn Friday night
3. The weekend
4. Going on vacation with my hubby later this year

2 comments:

Amel said...

I LOVE "While You Were Sleeping". I've seen it a few times he he he...

I'm HAPPY to hear you're going to watch your son's band with your daughter and you're going on a vacation later this year!

sister sheri said...

Have a wonderful time Friday Night. What Fun!