Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What would YOU look like?

I wish that for one day, God would change the way we look physically to match the person we are inside. I think it would be so cool to be able to see everyone for what they really are. There would be some guys who girls don't go for because they think they aren't "good looking" that would maybe look like Brad Pitt because on the inside they are such wonderful people. There would be some girls, the ones who usually get all the guys because they look so good, who would be the ugliest creatures on the earth because that's what is on the inside. And then there would be some girls who have never had a date because they are overweight, but men would be lining up at their door to take them out because they are really such beautiful people.

I guess the reason I thought about this is because I know a certain young lady who won't give some guys the time of day because their outward appearance doesn't meet her standards of what is acceptable for a boyfriend. I've told her many times that what matters is what kind of person they are and not what they look like.

I wonder what I would look like if my physical appearance matched the real person inside...


"The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."
1st Samuel 16:7

1 comment:

Amel said...

It'd be interesting indeed. But most of all, I'm GLAD God is an all-knowing God that knows everything about me. ;-D