Wednesday, April 9, 2008

To My Special Friends

I have met some of the most wonderful people through blogging. I have never seen you in person, and I have never spoken to you on the phone or verbally in any way. Yet, you have become so special to me and I feel so close to you that it's almost like we have been friends for many years. I have received emails from some of you requesting prayer for very real needs in your lives or in the lives of people close to you. I am so honored and yet humbled that you trust me in this way. What a blessing it has been to see answers to specific prayers. I thank God for bringing us all together through blogging.

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Philippians 1:3

7 comments:

Cliff said...

I think there are some real prayer warriors on our blogrolls. I get prayer requests too, but I also ask people to pray for me.

I have started a prayer list over at Seek Him First. It's one post where if someone has a request, all they have to do is leave their request in the comments. I invite everyone to either bet their need known-you can be as specific of as vague as you want, as the Lord knows your need. Or you can go there to see the requests and pray for them too.

Cliff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt said...

Oh, Kathy, you're pretty much awesome.

bp said...

What is interesting to me about the whole blogging world is how new it all is to me! It is amazing to see how God can use various people's posts all over the world to minister to needs of others. Also how you find special blogs you just read all the time.

Sandi said...

Kathy you are blessing to me also. You have given me thought and growth at times. I do pray for you and your family. I've taken to praying for each of my blogger friends at least once a week weather they voice a concern or not. You are a joy to know.

Kentucky Bound said...

I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it is to know that there are people like you, virtual strangers, yet friends in the strongest sense of the word that I can turn to if I have a special prayer request. I agree with Matt . . . you are pretty much awesome!

Blessings!
Liz

Sindi said...

Kat,

I hope I am one of those special friends you spoke of. I know for me, you are a special friend. You were the first friend I met here in blogger world, HE HE HE. Because of you I have met some of the greatest people in the world. I am still meeting new people and I enjoy it greatly. You and your family are always at the top of my prayer list. I was greatly blessed the day you left your first comment on my blog.

Have A Great Week Kat:-)