Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Kentucky Bound to write a six word memoir about myself.

Now, the rules are to tag five people.
If you've been tagged, here are your official guidelines:
Write your own six word memoir
Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
Link to the person that tagged you in your post
Tag five more blogs with links
Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

So, here are my six words:

Dependable
Musical
Quiet
Creative
Punctual
Easy-going
I know that I'm supposed to tag five people, but I'm doing good just to get these six words on here. So, please tag yourself if you'd like to play. I would love to read yours!

3 comments:

Kentucky Bound said...

Thanks for playing!

Blessings!
Liz

prin said...

Those are six pretty good words. :)

Robin said...

You sound like an incredible person!