Meme of Fives
I was tagged by Kay of Loop de Loops in La La Land for the Meme of Fives
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player thn tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998
1. Being a mother to a 15 year old boy and a 10 year old girl.
2. Working at a medical equipment place but only during the hours my kids were at school.
3. Enduring my son's driving because he had his learners permit. (I am a horrible driving teacher!)
4. Playing the synthesizer at my church and helping with youth choir.
5. Going to soccer games.
5 things on my to-do list today ~
1. Work at my job all day
2. Walk 10,000 steps
3. Cook supper
4. Relax at home tonight
5. Be nice to people who are not nice (this is everyday at work)
5 Snacks I enjoy ~
1. chips and salsa
2. potato chips
4. chocolate chip cookies
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire ~
1. Get hotel rooms every night for A Plea for Purging
2. Buy a new house
3. Get my husband some horses and a barn
4. Hire an interior decorator for my new house.
5. Hire a personal shopper to buy my clothes so I wouldn't have to do it.
Five of my bad habits ~
2. letting housework accumulate
3. eating chips and salsa when I get home from work
4. I leave my shoes all over the house.
5. I make a mess around my piano by leaving music all over the place.
Five places I have lived ~
1. The house my parents lived when I was born (in this city)
2. The house we moved to when I was 11 (in this city)
3. The house I shared with a friend when I moved out (in this city)
4. The first house my husband and I lived in (in this city)
5. the house we live in now
Five jobs I've had ~
1. Receptionist in a law firm
2. Clerical position in medical equipment supplier place
3. 3rd grade teacher
4. Postal employee
5. Piano teacher
I will tag five people but please don't feel obligated to participate if you don't have time!
Live Out Loud
6 days ago