Thursday, March 6, 2008

When You Walk Through the Fire


Today I want to post these verses of encouragement for my friend, Cliff of Seek Him First and Wixy's Gone Bananas. Lately it seems like he's been going through the fire with one thing after another. And this week, his brother has passed away. I just want him to know that I'm thinking about him and his family during this difficult time.


But now, this is what the Lord says-- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze..." Isaiah 43:1-2

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Kathy: I thank you from the bottom of my heart for these words of encouragement.

bp said...

This is one of my favorite encouraging verses.