Thursday, February 21, 2008

Knowing Me, Knowing You

Knowing Me,Knowing You
I was tagged to do this meme by Sindi of Life is a Rollercoaster.

KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU

Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? Full time receptionist in a law firm; part time musician

2. What color are your socks right now? brown

3. What are you listening to right now? people in the office; cars passing by outside

4. What was the last thing that you ate? pecan swirl breakfast roll

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? some client

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes

9. Favorite drink? I mostly drink water, but other than that, diet coke

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Alabama Crimson Tide football; gymnastics

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I get it highlighted

12. Pets? 2 dogs, hubby has a ferret

13. Favorite food? anything Mexican

14. Last movie you watched? hard to remember because I don't watch many. Last I remember was on Lifetime, a movie about a mother with autistic twins.

15. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas

16. What do you do to vent anger? I have to talk about it with someone, and then I pray.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My baby doll, Becky. I still have it.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? I love both.

19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. But if we're talking about chocolate, I like Hersheys kisses.

20. What kind of pie? Lemon icebox

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, please.

22. Who is most likely to respond? no one, since I'm not sending this out.

23. Who is least likely to respond?

24. Living arrangements? I live in an 1888 sq. ft. house (3br/2ba) with my husband.

25. When was the last time you cried? don't remember

26. What is on the floor of your closet? too many shoes and too much other stuff to name. I have a big closet.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not sending it.

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?

29. Favorite smell? fresh cut grass, rain, babies, the beach.

30. What inspires you? the Bible

31. What are you afraid of? Rottweilers

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

33. Favorite car? mine - Honda Accord

34. Favorite cat breed? persian

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 5

36. How many years at your current job? 7 years and 3 months

37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

38. How many provinces have you lived in? zero

39. How many countries have you been to? 3 -- USA, Germany, Austria

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you don't have anything to post about, this can fill some space!

2 comments:

Linda said...

You ladies make me laugh. You are so funny. Thanks for visiting my blog by the way.

Sindi said...

Kat,
Thank you so much for doing this meme. I know to most people it just seems like a meme, but to me it is more. I know you are very busy and for you to take the time to do it means a lot to me.

I have been busy also but I still stop by and read your posts. I just don't have the time to comment.(Dial up takes to long, Sorry) God Bless :)