I've been tagged by Amel to do this meme. I had to think about it a little while but I think I've come up with five things.
1. It really annoys me when people stay on personal phone calls while they're at work and being paid to do a job. We all have to deal with personal things at work once in a while, but I'm talking about people who do this on a regular basis and it causes their co-workers to have to pick up their slack.
2. It annoys me when my favorite football team, Alabama Crimson Tide, lets another team like, Miss. State, beat them. Yes, I was very annoyed Saturday, but congrats to your school Matt!
3. I do not like for anyone to wake me up after I've fallen asleep at night, even if I fell asleep on the couch or in the recliner. Just leave me alone and I'll wake up eventually.
4. I find a lot of things at work that annoy me, but I can't mention some of them because I really need my job. But one thing that bothers me is people who have reserved parking spots not using them but using the metered parking spaces because they are near the building. By doing this, they are taking up places that visitors need, or places that newer employees need while no one is using their reserved spot. It is so selfish.
5. A "sue-happy" society. Some people want to sue for every little thing that goes wrong in their life. They found a fly in their hamburger at a restaurant so they want to sue the restaurant. Why don't they just go out and get a job if they need money?
Book: Jesus Always + GIVEAWAY
4 days ago