Friday, January 2, 2009

My CD is Ready

Christmas holidays are coming to a close. I haven't been off work for the full two weeks, but my employer was very generous in giving us two and a half days (paid) off the week of Christmas and two days (paid) off this week of New Years. I am very thankful to have a job with such wonderful benefits as this. The week of Christmas was the best! We had both of our kids home and our son's girlfriend also. We enjoyed our time with them as well as time we spent with our extended families.

While Aaron was at home, he was able to do the finishing touches on my CD that I recorded early in 2008. I had mentioned it in a couple of posts back in April. Here is a part of the first post describing the type music on the CD:
I am having a great time arranging all the music because I'm playing all of it on my synthesizer. It has all kinds of sounds so sometimes I am using nature sounds in the background of the music. This music is all slow, soothing, relaxing music which would be great to play when you are trying to go to sleep. All I need is a title. Here are some of the titles of the songs on the CD -- Dreams Come True; Magical Sleep; Reflections; Lullaby; Solitude. There's more, but what I need is your help in coming up with a title. I would like for the title to give some idea of the purpose of the CD which is relaxation.

I ended up deciding on the title Beside Still Waters. I would love to give a copy to anyone who wants it. Have a happy new year, 2009!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Kathy
I am still interested in the Cd. I'm glad you had a good time with family.

Michelle said...

Glad you had a great time with the family. Can I get a copy of the CD?

Kathy said...

Yes, you sure can. I will need your address, so if you just email it to me at Kbeste@aol.com I will be glad to send you one!

Sandi, I put yours in the mail today -- I already had your address.

sister sheri said...

How gracious! I'll e-mail you...

Amel said...

LOVE your family's X-mas photos and CONGRATS on finishing the CD!!! :-))))

Happy New Year, Kathy!!!

Cliff said...

Wow! A CD and a Top Banana! Come on over and accept your award!

Frasypoo said...

I want one !
Will email you my address.