Saturday, January 10, 2009

No Subject

Do you ever get emails from people and they didn't put anything in the subject line? Sometimes in that case it will say "no subject". I titled this post No Subject because I can't think of anything to write about at the moment, but I wanted to post something. I just remembered, though, that some people have asked me whatever became of the situation with the dogs at the house next door. I probably need to go back in history and see what I wrote the last time about that, but that just seems like too much trouble to have to search through all those old posts. Hmmm....a good reason for putting labels at the bottom! But anyway, I will just tell you what is going on right now.

The pit bulls are gone and have been since shortly after the last time I wrote about this situation. But the poodle is still there -- this is the dog they had tied up in the bushes and someone in the neighborhood noticed and called the humane officers. They came out several times, and after that, the dog was put in the backyard. That was good. However, now, this sweet little poodle spends half of the time outside of the yard and roaming loose, mostly at my house. This doesn't threaten me because it is a nice dog. But it is starved of attention. When I pet him, he just craves more. I feel so sorry for it. As for the people who live there, well, that is another story which I can't go into detail about here. I will say, however, that my daughter and my son are both concerned about their parents living next door to this situation. My daughter is very fearful about it. Please pray for God's protection over us -- I trust that He will protect us.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.....You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day. Psalm 91:1, 5

3 comments:

bp said...

That sounds scary. I pray for your safety.

Sandi said...

thanks for the update. I will pray for safety and wisdom.
I also want to day I love the CD thanks again.

Michelle said...

I emailed my address to you I hope you got it. let me know.