Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's All About Me

Wow, that title sounds really vain! Honestly I don't like that phrase, it's all about me. But, I took this personality quiz that I found on Kay's blog and here is what it said about me...

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

I am pretty satisfied with that result! I just couldn't handle being a Type A personality. And I really do stop and smell the roses. During our walks, my husband and I pass this one house that has a sweet dog that's a lab, and they also have some beautiful roses planted right next to the sidewalk, so we stop and pet the dog and smell the roses! The downside of my personality is that I do sometimes miss important opportunities simply because of my procrastination and forgetfulness.

Here's the link to the quiz if you'd like to try it out! (I hope my sister who reads my blog will take it and let me know her results.)

3 comments:

bp said...

I like doing things like this! I'll do it later (it's nearly Caleb's naptime!)

bp said...

Mine said I was in the middle!

Amel said...

I have the same result. Interesting! :-)))