Monday, June 18, 2007

Blog Title Evolution

Today I decided to start blogging, so I went to http://www.blogspot.com/ and set up a blog. I didn't really think it through first and quickly realized that my blog would need a title. So I thought that using another word that started with a "K" would be nice since my name begins with "K". Then I thought it would be really cool if I could find a German word that would have meaning to me and would also begin with "K", since I have a special place in my heart for Germany. So, I picked up a German-to-English dictionary and began sorting through the "K" section. When I came to the word "Klavier", German for "piano", I decided it would be the perfect word to use along with my name. I've been playing the piano for most of my life and it is one of three things that bring the most meaning and satisfaction to my life. I'll be writing about the other two important parts of my life soon. So, welcome to Kathy's Klavier!
http://dict.die.net/klavier/

1 comment:

DtCtyGrl said...

Thanks for the post on my blog. I'm glad you have enjoyed reading my rambling thoughts. I look forward to checking in with you on your blog as well.