Saturday, November 29, 2008

Iron Bowl

This post won't mean much to you unless you are from Alabama. But I am an Alabama fan, that is the University of Alabama. Our team has had several bad years and our biggest rival, Auburn, has beat us for the past six years. This year is our year -- we are undefeated, ranked number one and next Saturday get to play in the SEC championship game. But the part that is better than any of those things is the fact that today, Alabama beat Auburn 36-0!! I am not a sports fanatic, but I am a die-hard Bama fan and all I can say is...................
ROLL TIDE!!!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!
ROLL TIDE!!!!

2 comments:

Kay Day said...

I didn't read this post till now because I thought maybe it was about some kind of ironing contest! LOL
I hate ironing.
Then I thought maybe it was about an actual bowl made out of iron, so I decided to look.

Football? That's worse than ironing! LOL

Ok, I'm a dork.

Kathy said...

That's hilarious!