Saturday, September 20, 2008

Blogging

Lately, my life has gotten so busy it seems, that I haven't had a chance to post. I apologize to my blogger friends if you are still even checking my site. I want to post but every day it seems like by the time I have worked all day, come home, walk, fix supper, eat and do a few things around the house, then it is time for me to go to bed. And believe me, I take my bedtime very seriously! I NEED my sleep and since I have to get up at 5:30 during the week, I try very hard to get in bed by 9:30. But just to update you on what's going on, I am still walking every day and have kept off the weight I lost. The days are getting shorter and shorter so I keep having to start my walk earlier to get back before dark. Pretty soon, it will be dark when I get home from work so I will only be able to walk on the treadmill. At work, I've had some changes, good changes, so I'm thankful for that! I won't go into it all here, but I will need to rely on the Lord to help me with the new responsibilities. My motto for my job and my life has always been from Colossians 3:23......
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.

4 comments:

Amel said...

GLAD to hear everything's fine, Kathy! LOVE the verse! :-)))

sister sheri said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for the update! I think it was just this morning that I realized you hadn't posted in a while... and wondered how you were doing. Take Care and I'm still checking your blog!

Sandi said...

I am glad all is well. Thanks for the email reply. I was concerned about you friend.

Cliff said...

Kathy, I do miss you posting, but I understand the busyness part. I have had a few busy days lately myself. But I try to come around every so often to see if you have posted anything new.

I also understand you have a very special day coming up very shortly.*tease*